Real beauty imbibes from within; these are golden words for understanding basic skin care. One must follow things that would improve the skin from inside which would simultaneously be evident outside. Irrespective of what concept of beauty implies to you, a clear and radiant skin is always appealing. Most of us are not blessed with a clear skin; hence we keep on searching those perfect magical portions which would turn things for us. But nothing substitutes the basic skin care and the rightful way to proceed with them.
Lifecell Cream brings some of the core concepts of beauty and basic skin care tips. This involves the cleansing, toning, moisturizing and exfoliating sequence. Yes, you are thinking just the think I would be mentioning, the proper sequence for a thorough skin care is of the order cleansing, toning, moisturizing and exfoliating, as most of us are surely confused with what comes first. The other part of this sequence is the right way to go about it and this is what we will try to convey in the next few blog posts.
Cleansing – devoid of any complex techniques or quick tips, it is simply a way to clean the face of the dust, dead cell layers and the dirt which accumulates. Cleansing opens skin pores which help the skin to freshen up.
Cleansing – The right way
Apparently, most of us know what cleansing is, but what we miss is the right way of doing it. Explaining that, care should be taken to not be too harsh while washing the face, and the use of proper face wash. It is advisable to use herbal products more often, owing to there being safe to use. Home remedies for cleansing is always appreciative, seeing this, below are two very easy to use home cleansing remedies.
- For this you would require, raw milk i.e., un-boiled milk. You need to dip a cotton in un-boiled milk and the gently apply it over the face in circular motion. After you have applied it thoroughly over the face, rinse it with cold water.
- Mix milk cream, pinch of turmeric and gram paste to make a homogeneous paste. Apply the paste on the face and leave it for 10 mins, after which you can rinse it with cold water.
Tip for Effective Cleansing
- Use a mild face wash, most effective cleansing agents are the home remedies and herbal products.
- After cleansing rinse with cold water or luke warm water completely.
- One should be keep care about the type of the skin one has. If you have difficulty in identifying your skin types please follow http://www.lifecellskin.info/what-is-your-skin-type/.
- Cleansing should be done regularly, that is once in the morning and once in the evening
- While drying your face with a towel try to be gentle, more often it advisable to dry pat the skin.