A flawless, pearl finish skin is likable by all; to attain it we try so many odd things. But what exactly is needed to give that complete touch to the skin. Well it’s neither heavy cosmetics products nor oodles of make up. The right skin care product is one which mends your skin and beautifies it internally. Lifecell Skin Cream has been iterating this very point and has delved into exploring the core concepts of beauty.
The topic for today’s post is “Exfoliating”, which is the intermediate step between cleansing and toning. It is important that you understand the exact details of how facial exfoliating is done. There are numerous ways through which you can get a facial exfoliating done, out of which the natural way is the best.
Putting some more light on Exfoliating:-
Exfoliating - is the process through which dead skin is removed from the outermost surface of the skin. Exfoliating becomes important for body treatments and facials, as it rejuvenates and refreshes the skin. It increases the penetration power of the skin which means if you are using Lifecell anti aging cream then the effect of this cream will be much better if exfoliation is done the right way.
Remember, You Need Exfoliating;
1) To remove the dead cell which makes the skin dry, dull and lackluster
2) Through exfoliating you can renew the lost shine of the skin as it effectively removes the dead cell from the skin.
3) Exfoliate once in week, it is more than sufficient.
While Exfoliating You Need to Avoid;
1) Over exfoliation on sensitive and delicate skin.
2) Always go for something natural and organic while getting an exfoliation done; this will evade the risk of getting allergies, skin problems and harsh treatment to the skin.
3) Duly consult an esthetician, before getting any exfoliation done.
4) Avoid using body scrubs for facial exfoliation, they too rough on facial skin.
Natural Exfoliating Scrubs
Oatmeal Exfoliating Scrub – For this you need 3-4 Tbsp raw oats that are finely crushed. To this add 2 Tbsp of honey and 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Mix the components thoroughly and apply on the face for 20 minutes. After this rinse the face with water and pat dry gently with a soft towel.
Sugar Exfoliating Scrub - Mix 3 Tbsp sugar (granulated) in 4 Tbsp almond oil. Apply this paste on the skin and leave it for 10 – 15 mins, after which you can rinse the face with lukewarm water preferably.
Advise for Exfoliating – exfoliating can definitely make your skin more healthy and flawless, but only if it is done with proper care. Moreover there are times when you should avoid exfoliating and that would be:-
- If you have an allergy, skin rash or abrasion on skin then exfoliating could aggregate these skin problems.
- If you had been out in hot sun and intend to be in sun more often, don’t exfoliate you tend damage the skin more.
- As exfoliating exposes you delicate dermis, you should not wax immediately after an exfoliating session. Also don’t overdo exfoliation rapidly it could lead to thinning of the epidermis.