Real beauty needs no ornament! True, but it definitely requires certain tips to take care and to make the effect last long time. According to Lifecell cream, skin care is an art which has certain techniques that need to be followed in order to attain that glow. Your skin health is important to Lifecell wrinkle cream and it is our constant endeavor to present more and more concepts about beauty and its best practices. Today’s post keeps that very principle in the forefront by detailing the next step after cleansing.
Sequentially after you have completed a nice cleansing session – Toning is next in the queue. After all, we all love that perfect, pearl smooth skin; a little bit of hard work to achieve it would do wonders
Toning - Toning is way to reduce skin pores. This brings about a clear, youthful and rejuvenated look on the face. If cleansing opens the skin pores to let the skin freshen up, toning close those pores so that no dirt, dust or infection enters the skin. Open skin pores are venerable and impediment for a youthful glowing skin.
Toning – The Right Way
You may think that toning is just a simple swipe of cotton on the face, which is just not the case. To get effective toning effect one must weight certain criteria.
- The type of skin one has
- The toning material to be used – Chemical Base or Natural
- The frequency of toning
- How toning should be done
One myth about toning which needs to be eliminated is that, it is definitely not something meant exclusively for women but equally for men.
By far natural toners are considered the best toners and we have enlisted below some of the most popular ones.
- Potato slice is a marvelous skin toner. Just slice out a piece, apply it nicely over face and neck, and after leaving it for 10-15 minutes wash it off.
- Sensitive skin finds an excellent toner in strawberry. Just mash about 3 -5 strawberries and apply the paste on the skin.
- For that matter cucumber, papaya, orange pulp, tomatoes juice and water melon can all be applied on face for good toning.
- Lime juice mixed in glycerin in quantities of 2Tbsp and 1Tbsp respectively. Do not forget to add 3Tbsp of rose water to make it gentle on skin. Apply this mixture on face with cotton or hands and wash after 5-10 minutes.
- 2 Tbsp of cider vinegar + 1 Tbsp Chopped Mint + 300ml water in a Jar = Wonderful natural toner. But before using it store it in cold place for few days.
- Prepare a toner with mineral water and rose water. It usually works best for dry skin.
Tips for Effective Toning
- Always avoid alcohol based toners and more specifically chemical toners – They are harsh and trigger skin allergies.
- Apply the toner generously over the face and neck
- A tip that always goes with all – Wash the toner completely after applying and gently pat dry the skin with soft towel. Most of the time we are scrubbing the skin with towel which affects its sensitivity.