It is a wide accepted fact that there are different types of skins. Ever wonders what might be your skin type. If not, then closely read the facts mentioned below. They will definitely help you decide the skin type you have. Broad categorization of the skin types brings in 5 categories to the forefront. They include Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Combination Skin and Sensitive Skin.
It is very important to know the type and consistency of your skin, so that you can administer proper care for it. Therefore in today’s post Lifecell Anti Aging Cream brings in detail information about the skin types and steps to determine it.
Normal Skin - One of the best types of skin among the list. If you have this type of skin then you should be proud to own it. If your skin shows
- proper moisture balance i.e. it is neither oily nor dry
- The skin tone and texture is even and clear
- No signs of blemishes or spots
- Pores are virtually invisible or negligent
Dry Skin - is not difficult to detect. This skin is result of insufficient sebum production, which is instrumental in moisturizing the skin. Dry skin faces the risk of showing aging signs very soon. It is generally evident if you notice
- White dry flakes on skin
- Rough and tight feeling on skin all the time especially after face wash
Oily Skin - If you have this skin type be sure to have numerous skin related problems. Therefore is it is very important to take extra and special care of this skin. Well, the root cause of oily skin is over secretion of sebum. If your skin is influenced by:-
- Problems like acne, pimples, white heads and black heads
- You discover oil film on your face frequently when wiped with a tissue
- You get a skin tan easily
Combination skin - one can easily guess this kind of skin type. It is a mixture of oily and dry skin type. The oily skin is reflected in the “T”, region of your face i.e. philtrum, nose, foreheads and chin. The dry skin is reflected on the cheeks, eyes and the mouth region. To identify this skin try to find the following signs:-
- Oily film in your “T” region i.e. forehead, philtrum, nose and chin
- Dry flacks in the cheeks and mouth region
Sensitive Skin - needs to much care and seem to be allergic to almost any change. If you have this skin type then you could find your skin
- Having instant allergies to beauty products,
- Frequent allergies to climate, temperature fluctuation and season changes
- Can show inflammations to waxing, bleaching, perfumes, soaps etc.